The iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD hardware version ((iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD, iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD-M, iSMA-B-AAC20-LCD-D) has a front panel equipped with an LCD display, status diodes, and function buttons.
- The power LED (ON) is on (green) when the controller is running properly.
- The communication RS485 LED (COM2) is on (orange) for 20 ms after sending each message. If the module receives or sends a lot of messages, this LED can be lit continuously.
- The communication Ethernet LED (ETH1) is on (orange) for 20 ms after sending each message.
- The Esc button is an exit key.
- The Enter key is used to select an element or to move the cursor to the right.
- The Arrow up key is used to add or subtract elements or for a menu navigation.
- The Arrow down key is used to add or subtract elements or for a menu navigation.
- The F1 and F2 are function keys.
To find out more about operating the LCD panel, see the iSMA-B-AAC20 LCD Display User Manual available at ismacontrolli.com.