The iSMA Tool provides a summary table of all the alarms registered in the controller. This table is presented in the Alarm Table view available at app -> service -> alarm -> alarmDb.
Once the Alarm Table view is opened, the iSMA Tool downloads a file with the registered alarms from the controller and displays its contents in a table. The table columns are defined as follows:
- Source Name: shows the name of the component, which generated the alarm;
- Source Path: shows the source component’s path;
- Update Timestamp: shows the time of the last update;
- Normal Timestamp: shows the time of switching to normal state after the alarm;
- Offnormal Timestamp: shows the time of switching to alarm state;
- Offnormal Value: shows the alarm value;
- Alarm Class: shows the alarm class;
- Alarm State: shows the alarm status;
- Alarm Message: shows the alarm message.
The Alarm view is a non-editable view and its contents are read from the alarm file only while the view is loading.