The iSMA Configurator offers some specific features to manage the light level control mode in the iSMA-B-2D device. There are five specifically designed tabs to configure lighting, occupancy and lux sensors settings to enable proper operation of the LLC mechanism.
Lighting 1 and Lighting 2 Tabs
In the LLC mode both Lighting tabs work the same as in the DALI mode with 2 differences:
- The Lighting mode field now reads the LLC mode if the iSMA-B-2D device is set to LLC;
- Both Dimming State and Setpoint fields for separate ballasts are read-only.
The LLC tab includes fields to configure parameters of the light level control mode. Each of these parameters has a default value set for the automatic algorithm that normally operates the LLC mode; this specifically refers to the Kp, Ki, Kd, and Offset parameters, which configure the operation of the PID loop controlling the LLC algorithm.
- LLC Zone Count: switches between 1 and 2 zones;
- Setpoint (for each zone): sets the setpoint value for the light intensity;
- Kp (for each zone): adjusts the proportional response of the PID controller;
- Ki (for each zone): adjusts the integral response of the PID controller;
- Kd (for each zone): adjusts the derivative response of the PID controller;
- Offset (for zone 2): sets the output offset between DALI lines in single zone mode.
PIR Sensors Tab
The PIR Sensors tab allows to set parameters for each sensor connected to digital inputs:
- Input Name: displays inputs that PIR sensors should be connected to: if the LLC mode is enabled, the DI3, DI4 are displayed, in other modes DI1, DI2 are displayed;
- Input State: displays a current physical state of the input;
- Input Blocking: blocks or unblocks the input;
- PIR Type: sets the input type (NC/NO);
- Control Mode: displays the DALI line, which the sensor corresponds to;
- PIR Off Delay: sets the time without PIR detection (counted from finished dimming), after which the light should be turned off;
- PIR Dimm Time: sets the time without PIR detection, after which the light dims to the set level;
- PIR Dimm Level: sets the proportional level to which the light should get dimmed;
- PIR Status: displays the sensors statuses.
LUX Sensors Tab
New tab was added titled “LUX Sensors” for configuring lux sensors parameters with following fields:
- Input Name: displays inputs that lux sensors should be connected to: S1, S2 for the LLC mode, ‘-‘ for both sensors otherwise;
- Input value: displays the current state read from the input;
- Sensor Type: sets the sensors type:
- Available options: 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 2-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA;
- Enable: enables or disables individual sensors;
- Min: sets the low limit of lux sensors read range;
- Max: sets the high limit of lux sensors read range;
- Lux: displays the lux value read from the sensor.