Applicable to library's version 1.0
The Timer component counts the time up or down. The timer can be set with an initial value (the Init Value slot), which is a base for the timer to count up or down from. The component has the Reset action, which sets the timer back to the initial value. The timer is started with a rising edge of the Run slot and stopped on its falling edge. The component can be configured to count the time in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours.
The Timer component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: shows the time value counted up or down;
- Run: starts counting of the time;
- Init Value: sets the initial value, which is a base for the timer to count up or down from;
- Direction: set the counting direction (up or down);
- Time Base: defines the time unit of counting:
- Available settings: milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours.
The Timer component has the following action:
- Reset: sets the timer back to the initial value.