Applicable to library's version 1.0
The RSLatch component latches the Out slot value, executing a mechanism based on two input values: Set and Reset. On the rising edge of the Set slot, the Out slot value is true; however, due to the latching mechanism, on the falling edge of the Set slot, the Out slot value remains true. The Reset slot value changes the Out slot value to false, regardless of the Set slot value–if the Reset value is true, the Out slot goes into false.
The RSLatch component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the output value based on the input slots values ruled by the latching mechanism;
- N Out: the value always opposite to the Out slot value;
- Set: the input value transferred to the Out slot in accordance with the latching mechanism;
- Reset: the input value, resetting the value latched in the Out slot.