Applicable to library's version 1.0
The MinMaxAverage component returns minimum, maximum, and average values of the In slots values.
The MinMaxAverage component has the following slots:
- Avg: the average value of the active In slots values;
- Min: the least value of the In slots values;
- Max: the greatest value of the In slots values;
- InA-InJ: input slots (depending on the component's variant).
The MinMaxAverage component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- MinMaxAverage10: component with 10 In slots;
- MinMaxAverage4: component with 4 In slots.