Applicable to library's version 1.0
The Nor component performs a joint denial (a reversed disjunction)—the Out slot value is true if and only if all active input values are false; in case any of the In slots is true, the Out value is false.
The Nor component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the joint denial of values of the In slots;
- InA-InN: 10 or 4 input slots (depending on the component's variant).
The Nor component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- Nor10: component with 10 In slots;
- Nor4: component with 4 In slots.