Applicable to OS version 22.214.171.12492
The License component provides data about the license status in the device. It shows if the device is licensed, how many Data Points are included in the license, how many of them have already been used, and how many are still available. All slots in the License component are read-only type.
The License component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the component's status:
- Available information: OK, Fault, Exceeded;
- Maximum Data Points: shows the overall number of Data Points available withing the license;
- Used Data Points: shows the number of Data Points that have already been used in applications;
- Available Data Points: shows the number of Data Points remaining within the license.