Applicable to library's version 1.0
The Or component performs a logical disjunction—the Out slot value is true if and only if at least one of the input values is true; only in case all the active In slots are false, the Out value is false.
The Or component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the logical disjunction of values of the In slots;
- InA-InN: 10 or 4 input slots (depending on the component's variant).
The Or component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- Or10: component with 10 In slots.
- Or4: component with 4 In slots.