Applicable to OS version 22.214.171.12492
The Ethernet component allows to activate the BACnet communication over IP and to identify the port adapter and the number for the BACnet network. The Ethernet component allows to identify the IP port number for BACnet communication (by default, it is 47808). It can be changed to any number from the slot's range (0-65535).
The Ethernet component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component. If the component works properly, its status is OK; the component's status becomes Disabled if its Enabled slot has been set to false.
- Available information: Disabled, OK;
- Enabled: change of the slot's value enables or disables the component.
- Available settings: true (enabled), false (disabled).
Note: If the Enabled slot is in false (meaning the component is disabled), the Status slot becomes Disabled.
Note: Disabling the component switches off both BACnet IP server and client functions, which means that the device is not visible as the BACnet device in the network, and, in case of the BACnet client configuration, the communication with server devices is switched off too.
- Adapter: informs, which communication port is used to connect to the network.
- Port: allows to set the number of the port used to communicate in the BACnet IP protocol.