The ModbusRJ12Network uses the same data points as the ModbusAsyncNetwork.
The ModbusAsyncNumericPoint is a component, which is responsible for reading numeric values from the device. The component has a Read action available under the right-click, which forces the reading of the point.
The ModbusAsyncNumericPoint component has the following slots:
- Status: point’s status;
- Available states: OK (point is working properly), Disabled (point is disabled, the Enable slot is false), Down/Timeout (point is not available), Device Down (device is not available), Wrong address format (incorrect address format according to address format setting slot), Device disabled (device is disabled), Network disabled (Modbus network is disabled);
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- Fault Status: point error status;
- Available options: true (point read error), false;
- Enable: enables/disables the point;
- Available options: true (point enabled), false (point disabled);
- Address Format: register address format;
- Available options: Modbus, decimal;
- Address: register address;
- Poll Frequency: reading poll frequency;
- Available options: fast, normal, slow;
- Reg Type: type of reading register;
- Available options: input: 0x04, holding: 0x03;
- Data Type: reading register data type;
- Available options: Int: 16-bits, Long: 32-bits, Float: 32-bits float-point, SInt: 16-bits with sign, Slong: 32-bits with sign;
- Out: current value of the read register.