The BooleanValue component is responsible for reading and writing Boolean values in the controller’s Modbus table. Values can be read only for Modbus master (bit type: discrete input) or read and write for Modbus master (bit type: coil).
Only one Modbus table is used for writing the Boolean and numeric values. Before addressing the component make sure that the register is not in use by any another component.
The BooleanValue component has the following slots:
- Status: point’s current status;
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- Description: point description label up to 32 characters;
- Address Format: Modbus addressing format: Modbus/decimal;
- Address: register address (from 0 to 65535);
- Bit: bit number in 16-bits register (from 0 to 15);
- Bit Type: bit type for Master Device: Coil (read/write), Discrete Input (read-only);
- Trigger: forcefully send the Input value to controller Modbus table (on rising edge);
- Out: output slot, the current value of the device register;
- In: input slot.