The MultiRegisterFloat component is responsible for reading float-type multi-register values. The component can read data from up to four registers.
The MultiRegisterFloat component has the following slots:
- Status: point’s status;
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- Description: point description label up to 32 characters;
- Starting Address: Modbus address of a first register of the multi-register value (from 0 to 65535);
- Number of Registers: number of registers of the multi-register value;
- Last Address: Modbus address of a last register of the multi-register value (from 0 to 65535);
- Register0-4: values of each register defined in a scope of Starting to Last Address.