The RegisterBitsPoint component is responsible for reading values from a bit in a specified register in the device. The component has to be placed in the ModbusTCPSlaveNetwork component.
The RegisterBitsPoint component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Description: point's description label;
- Address: allows to set the register address, which the values will be read from;
- Register Type: defines a type of the addressed register;
- Trigger: invokes a reading action;
- Value: shows a decimal representation of the Boolean bits values;
- Bit0-Bit15: Boolean value of each of the register's bits.