This component has the built-in DALI command, which sends a lighting level to directly to DALI device/devices. The component has defined two sending slots, so different values for on and off trigger can be defined.
The DALIOnOffPresetValue component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s current status;
- Description: user description up to 32 characters;
- Address: short DALI device address or DALI group address;
- Address Type: option to define a single device, group, or all DALI devices;
- On: component input trigger, which sends the direct lighting level from the Value On slot;
- Value On: on direct lighting level;
- Off: component input trigger which sends the direct lighting level from the Value Off slot;
- Value Off: off direct lighting level.
The DALIOnOffPresetValue component has the following actions:
- Send Value On: sends the direct level value assigned to On trigger to DALI device/devices.
- Send Value Off: sends the direct level value assigned to Off trigger to DALI device/devices.