This component has a built-in DALI command, which allows to switch on and off or to change DALI device/devices lighting level. This component is designed to work with a single switch (one button connected to one digital input). The switch is working in two modes, short and long press. The short press (if the Switch slot is in the true mode for the time shorter than defined in the Long Press slot) triggers a toggle function, so each short press sends an on/off command to DALI device/devices. The long press is to increase or decrease the lighting level. Each press toggles between the increase or decrease function. Current lighting level is stored in the device in the scene number defined in the Scene No For Last Level slot (by default, scene no. 15). The short press on command invokes the lighting level stored in this scene. The component knows how to perform the next action based on the actions previously performed on it, therefore, it is not suitable to connect it with other components affecting the same ballast (whether by Address Type Single or Group, or All). Each action performed on a ballast by another component causes the action to desynchronize in the DALIOnOffDimming1Switch.
The DALIOnOffDimming1Switch component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s current status;
- Description: user description up to 32 characters;
- Address: short DALI device address or DALI group address;
- Address Type: option to define a single device, group, or all DALI devices;
- Switch: component input which triggers the DALI command sending;
- Long Press: time parameter which defines the time for long press function, (by default, 500 ms);
- Scene No For Last Level: sets the scene number, which stores last level value (by default, scene no. 15).
The DALIOnOffDimming1Switch component has the following action:
- Send Short Press: toggles between on and off commands and sends it to DALI device/devices.