This component has a built-in DALI command, which will be sent to DALI device/devices on the rising edge of slots on and off.
The component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s current status;
- Description: user description up to 32 characters;
- Address: short DALI device address or DALI group address;
- Address Type: option to define a single device, group, or all DALI devices;
- On: the rising edge sends the Switch On command to device/devices;
- Off: the rising edge sends the Switch Off command to device/devices.
The DALIOnOff component has the following actions:
- Send On: sends the Switch On command to DALI device/devices;
- Send Off: sends the Switch Off command to DALI device/devices.