The AnalogValue component is used to share the numeric value of the iSMA-B-AAC20 controller as the AnalogValue BACnet object. This component allows to read data from the controller (Out slot) or write data (input slots from 1 to 16) to the controller within the BACnet Network. The component has 16 prioritized input slots and one output slot. The output slot gets value from the input with the highest priority different from the null value. For example, if only In16, In13, and In9 have values different from null, the output slot will retrieve the value from In9, because it has the highest priority of all inputs with the value.
The AnalogValue component has the following slots:
- Status: component’s current status;
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- BACnet Name: object name read by the remote device;
- Description: additional BACnet description of the data point;
- Units: BACnet data point facets;
- Object ID: BACnet data point object identification number;
- Link Set: enable\disable the Link Back Forward mechanism (see the BACnet Object Integration section below);
- Source Level: current read input name;
- Out: AnalogValue component Out;
- In1: (read-only) the component input slot with the highest priority, can be set by the Emergency Set action or by the BACnet protocol;
- In8: (read-only) the component input slot with medium priority, can be set by the Override action or by the BACnet protocol;
- In2 – In16: writable component’s inputs (In16 can be set by the Set action);
- Relinquish Default: object default value, the lowest priority.
Note: The slots below are used for alarm events configuration, to switch off the alarm event it is recommended to set “None” value in both slots: Limit Enable and Event Enable.
- Event State: data point object current alarm event state (read-only);
- Notification Class: notification Class BACnet Id Number (max. 10 class objects);
- High Limit: alarm event high limit;
- Low Limit: alarm event low limit;
- Deadband: alarm event deadband;
- Limit Enable: defines which alarm event states are active;
- Available options: None, Low Limit, High Limit, Low and High Limit;
- Event Enable: defines which alarm events will be sent;
- Available options: To Off normal, To Fault, To Normal, To Off normal and Normal, To Fault and Normal, To Off normal Fault and Normal (recommended option for alarms);
- High Limit Text: text message for high limit alarm stage;
- Low Limit Text: text message for low limit alarm stage;
- To Normal Text: text message when the data point comes back to normal stage.
The AnalogValue component has the following actions:
- Emergency Set: sets value on In1 slot (the highest priority; In1 slot is read-only, and it can be set by the Emergency Set action or by the BACnet protocol);
- Emergency Auto: sets a null value on In1 slot (“switch off” the Emergency Set action);
- Override: sets value on In8 slot (medium priority; In8 slot is read-only, and it can be set by the Override action or by the BACnet protocol);
- Auto: sets a null value on In8 slot (“switch off” the Override action);
- Set: sets value on In16 slot.