The BACnet RemoteIPNetwork is primarily used to extend the I/O of the iSMA-B-AAC20 controller by adding the devices IP module range. It can also be used to pick up the points from the 3rd party systems. The BACnet RemoteIPNetwork component must be placed under the BACnet Network component from the BACnet Network kit.
Note: Before setting up the BACnet RemoteIPNetwork, please add the LocalDevice component and enter the Object Identifier number. To work properly the iSMA-B-AAC20 controller should be also configured as the BACnet device.
The iSMA BACnet IP master in standard license covers up to 500 BACnet objects.
The RemoteIPNetwork component has the following slots:
- Status: component’s current status;
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- Last Discovery Time: last success discovery action time;
- Enabled: enable/disable the BACnet Remote IP network;
- Fast Rate: time between messages in Fast mode poll frequency;
- Normal Rate: time between messages in Normal mode poll frequency;
- Slow Rate: time between messages in Slow mode poll frequency;
- Down Frequency: time between testing message for the devices or points which have got status down;
- Free Points: number of available the BACnet objects in the BACnet Remote IP Network.