The OneShot component creates a short pulse (from false to true and backwards) on the rising edge received in the In slot. The pulse lasts for the time specified in the Pulse slot. Additionally, the OneShot component has the N Out slot, which always presents an inverted value of the Out slot.
The OneShot component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: creates the pulse (from false to true and backwards) on the rising edge received in the In slot;
- N Out: the value always opposite to the Out slot value;
- In: the input slot receiving Boolean values from linked components;
- Pulse: indicates the pulse duration, based on the time unit defined in the Time Base slot;
- Time Base: the time unit expressed in seconds [s]; the time unit may be set manually by the user (to milliseconds, minutes, hours, etc.).