The users is a component responsible for the user support. It allows to add and remove users as well as define their access rights to individual components. Each Sedona application component has a Meta slot, used to assign it to one or more groups. Sedona has 4 predefined groups. The component has to be placed under the Service component.
Users can have the following types of rights:
- Operator Read: allows to read components and read values of operator properties;
- Operator Write: allows to change values of operator properties;
- Operator Invoke: allows to invoke operator actions;
- Admin Read: allows to read values of properties, read links, and create components links;
- Admin Write: allows to change values’ properties, add components, sort dub components, rename components, create links to components, delete links to components;
- Admin Invoke: allows to invoke admin actions of components;
- Admin User: allows to manage users (read, write, edit, delete).
- Can provision app: can read/write app.sab file,
- Can provision kits: can read/write kits.scode file,
- Can provision svm: can read/write SVM files.