The application consists of services and components available from the palettes. Components are processed in every working cycle of the device. Services cover certain components enabling system functions, such as user management. All items should be placed under the App main component. If the application has been modified, the App icon is displayed with a reminder that the application should be saved. There is a possibility to turn on the autosave of the application.
The app component has the following slots:
- Device Name: allows to set the device name:
- App Name: allows to set the application name;
- Scan Period: allows to set one cycle execution time;
- Scan Time: shows the real-time of one cycle execution;
- Guard Time: allows to set the reserve time to finish system tasks;
- Time To Steady State: allows to set the time from app start to steady-state;
- Hibernation Resets Steady State: not active in the iSMA-B-FCU;
- Number Of Components: shows the number of components used in the application.
The app component offers the following actions, available in the context menu:
- Save: saves the Sedona application in the device’s flash memory;
- Restart: restarts the application (Sedona Virtual Machine);
- Reboot: reboots the device;
- Quit: closes SOX connection;
- Hibernate: not active.
The app component has to be the parent component for the following components:
These components are described in the following sections.