The BinaryValueRead component is responsible for reading binary values from slave devices. Values are read in time periods defined in the Poll Frequency slot. Reading can be also invoked using Read action. The BinaryValueRead component has to be placed under the BACnetMasterSlaveNetwork component.
The BinaryValueRead component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Enable: enables or disables the network (true: enabled, false: disabled);
- Object Id: allows to set the BACnet Id of the point;
- In1-In2: shows the statuses of points from slave devices.
The BinaryValueRead component offers the following action, available in the context menu:
- Read: enforces reading of the point.