Step 2: Update your AAC20 with the newest firmware using the AAC20 Updater.
Step 3: Open the iSMA Tool 1.2.6, and follow one of the below paths depending on whether the visualization web server is to be run on a demo application or preexisting user application:
- (a) using the demo application:
- go to the Application Manager;
- use the Put App function to install an available demo application;
- (b) using the preexisting user application:
- run the AAC20 Simulator;
- open the Application Manager for the simulator;
- use the Put App function to install an available demo application to the AAC20 Simulator;
- copy the ModbusTcpSlaveNetwork folder to the Drivers folder on the destination device;
- link points in the existing application to the points in the ModbusTcpSlaveNetwork folder;
or add the required components manually from kits and, for schedule components, create relevant links (see Visualization Demo Application section).
Step 4: If necessary, customize the .xlsm configuration file.
Step 5: When all changes are introduced in the configuration file, generate the output file using the Generate XML file on the first sheet.
Step 6: Copy the Generation Output Files folder contents to the SD card.
Step 7: Send the index.html file to the flash memory using the AAC20 Updater.
Step 8: Log in to the visualization web server using a web browser.