This section outlines all details regarding hardware specification of the Touch Point panel.
The Touch Point panel is available in the following versions:
- DISP: display (product code without a DISP part means a panel without a display);
- C: CO2 sensor (optional);
- H: humidity sensor (optional).
- 5 buttons for occupancy, temperature (–/+), and fan (small fan/big fan icons) control;
- 3 blue and 3 red LEDs for temperature signalization;
- 3 white LEDs for fan signalization.
The LCD display shows following information:
- temperature setpoint or offset (after pushing a + or – button, according to configuration);
- temperature current value with unit;
- humidity current value with unit (optionally);
- CO2 current value with unit (optionally).
Note: Currently displayed parameters change with a frequency set in the 40217 register.
The panel is equipped with:
- 1 white LED for signalizing occupancy status;
- 3 blue and 3 red LEDs for temperature signalization (cooling or heating);
- 3 white LEDs for fan modes indication;
- 1 ECO LED;
- 1 navigation LED to localize the panel in the dark.
The Touch Point panel works in 3 modes of LED lighting intensity:
- active: the LED lighting mode after any button on the screen has been touched;
- idle: the LED lighting mode after a time set from a last button has been touched;
- standby: the LED lighting mode after a time set from going into the idle mode.
All lighting intensity values in these three different modes can be set in the 40207-40216 Modbus registers.
The Touch Point panel is equipped with a buzzer, which informs about a detected touch with a short sound.
The buzzer also provides a CO2 alarm function, which emits sounds once the CO2 level exceeds a set alarm value. The alarm can be confirmed and muted by pressing any button.
The buzzer may be activated or deactivated using the DEVICE_CONFIGURATION register/object (bit 0, BUZZER).
By default, the buzzer is active.