Applicable to OS V1.2-1.4
The Timer component counts the time up or down. The timer can be set with an initial value (the Init Value slot), which is a base for the timer to count up or down from. The component has the Reset action, which sets the timer back to the initial value. The timer is started with a rising edge of the Run slot and stopped on its falling edge. The component can be configured to count the time in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours.
The Timer component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: shows the time value counted up or down;
- Run: starts counting of the time;
- Init Value: sets the initial value, which is a base for the timer to count up or down from;
- Direction: set the counting direction (up or down);
- Time Base: defines the time unit of counting:
- Available settings: milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours.
The Timer component has the following action:
- Reset: sets the timer back to the initial value.
The ActionTrigger extension is designed to invoke any action that is available for the component. The extension triggers an action selected in the Action Name on the rising edge of the Action Trigger slot. If the action has parameters to set, the parameter is taken from a relevant slot automatically added to the extension (Analog Value/Binary Value/String Value).
It is possible to add more than one ActionTrigger extension to the component (for example, one for each action in the component).
The extension is added from the context menu of the component.
The ActionTrigger extension has the following slots:
Action Name: allows to select an action to invoke;
Action Trigger: triggers an action selected in the Action Name slot;
Action Analog Value/Action Binary Value/Action String Value: a slot added automatically to the extension if an action selected in the Action Name slot has any specific parameters to set (depending on the type of action and its parameters, the relevant type of value is matched).