Applicable to OS V1.0-1.4
The Performance component is a knowledge source about the operation of the device. It provides information about the CPU, memory in use, and transferred data on SD card.
The Performace component has the following slots:
- Uptime: shows the time the device has been working since the last start-up;
- CPU Usage: shows the current use of the CPU; in %;
- Available Framework Memory: shows the available OS memory in bytes;
- Available Firmware Memory: shows the available firmware memory in bytes;
- Storage Bytes Read: shows the number of read bytes;
- Storage Bytes Written: shows the number of written bytes.