This page allows to enter configuration parameters and show information of the device’s COM1 port.
This page allows to set parameters such as:
- Baud rate: read-only, the RS485 baud rate from 2400 up to 115200;
- Modbus Config: read-only, the Modbus protocol type–RTU or ASCII;
- Stop Bits: read/write, the number of stop bits (1 or 2);
- Data Bits: read/write, the number of data bits transmitted in a single byte
(7 or 8);
- Parity Bits: read/write, transmission protection as a parity bit added before stop bit (bits);
- Received Frames: read-only, the number of received frames;
- Transmitted Frames: read-only, the number of transmitted frames;
- Error Frames: read-only, the number of error frames.
WARNING! To save changes, please use the Submit button.