List of Devices with List of Errors
The main window of the FCU Updater shows the table with lists of devices. The list represents the physical devices collected either by using the discovery function or manually by adding device option in an opened project. Each row in the table represents one physical device.
The table shows the following information for each instrument:
- MAC address: address set inside the device;
- Device Name: type of device;
- BACnet ID: BACnet ID address for BACnet network;
- Application Status: current status of running application on the controller (the following are available: ANY ERROR (see explanation bellow), N/A, OK);
- Firmware Version: firmware version running on the device;
- Firmware Status: firmware status (the following are available: offline, online, outdated, not compatible, bootloader, USB);
- Available Backup: backup files already stored in the project.
ANY ERROR: The FCU Updater from version 2.1.1 can read the Application Status from ithe SMA-B-FCU controller starting from firmware version 1.4.
From now, it is possible to see if the application (app) in the controller is running without any issue even though the controller is online. The Application State shows the current state of SVM (Sedona Virtual Machine) including details information related to bootstrap, image, system, application, component and runtime errors.
Below, there is a full list of possible errors (ANY ERROR) getting from Modbus register 99 or BACnet device property 5002:
Non-recoverable: Bad Image
BAD IMAGE MAGIC
Non-recoverable: Runtime Errors
CANNOT OPEN FILE
INVALID COMP END MARKER
Recoverable: Runtime Errors
Max. input frequency
For better visualization, each row in the table changes its background color following the controllers application status, firmware status and connection type. The colors meanings are:
- yellow–not compatible,
- red–bootloader or any error,
- green–USB direct connection.