The TODigital is a component designed for servicing the triac output operating working in digital mode. The TODigital component has to be placed under the LocalIO component.
The TODigital component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the status of the TODigital component;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Address: sets the number of the physical triac output of the iSMA-B-FCU device (TO1, TO2);
- Out: displays the actual value of the output;
- In: the input slot.
The TODigital component offers the following action, available in the context menu:
- Set: writes a value to the Out slot, and sends it to the device.