The SIDigital is a component designed for servicing special inputs in the dry contact read mode. The SIDigital component has to be placed under the LocalIO component.
The SIDigital component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the status of the SIDigital component;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Address: sets the number of the physical input of the iSMA-B-FCU device (SI1, SI2, SI3, SI4);
- Invert: shows the value negative to the value read from the special input (in dry contact mode) of the iSMA-B-FCU device,
- Out: displays the actual value of the input (true or false).