The RaiseLower component simplifies the control of 3-point valve actuators. This component has the following functions:
- analog input, works with PID regulators;
- 2 digital outputs for 3-point direct control valve actuators;
- analog output for 3-point control valve actuators by voltage level (additional device required);
- midnight reset function to automatically adjust physical and virtual valve position.
The RaiseLower component has the following slots:
- Function: the current function description (Lower_State, Static_State, Raise_State, Adjustment_Opening, Adjustment_Closing);
- Virtual Position: shows the valve virtual position in %;
- Out: the analog output slot;
- Rise Out: the digital output for the rising function;
- Rise Low: the digital output for the lowing function;
- In: allows to set the valve position demand;
- Full Open Time: allows to set the time for opening valve position from 0% to 100%;
- Full Close Time: allows to set the time for closing valve position from 100% to 0%;
- Adjustment Active: triggers the remote adjustment procedure;
- Adjustment Period: allows to set the adjustment procedure recall period in hours;
- Next Adjustment In: shows the time (in minutes) to the next adjustment procedure.
The RaiseLower component has the following action:
- Adjust: valve adjustment procedure recall (adjusts physical and virtual valve position).