The ModbusAsyncNumericPoint component is responsible for reading numeric values from the device. The component has to be placed under the ModbusAsyncDevice component.
The ModbusAsyncNumericPoint component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: informs abou the point’s error status (true: point read error);
- Enable: enables or disables the point (true: point enabled, false: point disabled);
- Address Format: allows to set the register address format (Modbus, decimal);
- Address: allows to set the register address;
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Reg Type: allows to set the type of reading the register (input, holding);
- Data Type: allows to set the read register data type (Int: 16-bits, Long: 32- bits, Float: 32-bits float-point, SInt: 16-bits with the sign, Slong: 32-bits with the sign);
- Out: the current value of the read register.
The ModbusAsyncNumericPoint component offers the following action, available in the context menu:
- Read: enforces reading of the point.