The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable is a component responsible for sending and reading Boolean values from the device. The component has to be placed under the ModbusAsyncDevice component.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: informs about the point’ error status (true: point read/write error);
- Enable: enables or disabled the point (true: point enabled, false: point disabled);
- Address Format: allows to set the register address format (Modbus, decimal);
- Address: allows to set the register address;
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Write Type: allows to set the writing mode (COV: only on input change, COV_PollFequrency: on input change and periodically, PollFequrency: only periodically, COV_LinkSet: only on input change using the "reverse following the link" function);
- Trigger: allows to trigger the remote enforcement of sending (on rising edge);
- Out: the output slot, the current value of read/write registry;
- In: the input slot.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable component offers the following actions, available in the context menu:
- Set True/Set False: writes a value to the In slot and sends it to the device (not active if the In slot has a link connected);
- Write: sends the value from In slot to the device;
- Send Value: sends the user value from the pop-up window, without changing the In slot;
- Read: reads the value from the device and sends it to the Out slot.