The ModbusAsyncBooleanPoint is a component responsible for reading Boolean values from the device. The component has to be placed under the ModbusAsyncDevice component.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanPoint component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status,
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: shows the point error status (true: point read error);
- Enable: enables/disables the point (true–point enabled, false–point disabled);
- Address Format: allows to set the register address format (Modbus, decimal);
- Address: allows to set the register address;
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Status Type: allows to set the type of reading the register (input, coil);
- Out: the current value of reading register.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanPoint component offers the following action, available in the context menu:
- Read: enforces reading of the point.