The FCU_SensorFault component allows to detect the sensor fault according to the temperature value.
The FCU_SensorFault component has the following slots:
- Fault: the binary output switch;
If the temperature from the sensor (set in the In slot) is lower than the value of the Min Fault Value, or higher than the value of the Max Fault Value slot, for the time longer than set to the Fault Delay Time slot, the Fault slot is set to true (sensor is fault). In other cases, the Fault slot is set to false (sensor is OK).
- In: the input slot for the temperature value from the sensor;
- Min Fault Value: allows to set the value of the minimum acceptable temperature;
- Max Fault Value: allows to set the value of the maximum acceptable temperature;
- Fault Delay Time: allows to set the delay time for detecting the sensor’s fault.