The DI is a component designed for reading the digital input (true or false). The DI has to be placed under the LocalIO component.
The DI component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the status of the DI component;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Address: sets the number of the physical input of the iSMA-B-FCU device (DI1, DI2, DI3, DI4);
- Invert: shows the value negative to the value read from the digital output of the iSMA-B-FCU device;
- Out: displays the actual value of the input (true or false).