The AOVoltage is a component designed for servicing the analog output working as a voltage output (range 0 mV-10 000 mV). The AOVoltage has to be placed under the LocalIO component.
The AOVoltage component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the status of the AOVoltage component;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Address: sets the number of the physical output of the iSMA-B-FCU device (AO1, AO2, AO3);
- Out: displays the actual value of the output (0 mV-10 000 mV);
- In: the input slot.
The AOVoltage component offers the following action, available under the right mouse button:
- Set: writes a value to the Out slot, and sends it to the device.