The AODigital is a component designed for servicing analog output in the digital mode (false–0 V, true–10 V). The AODigital has to be placed under the LocalIO component.
The AODigital component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the status of the AODigital component;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Address: sets the number of the physical output of iSMA-B-FCU device (AO1, AO2, AO3);
- Out: displays the actual state of output (true/false);
- In: the input slot.
The AODigital component offers the following action, available in the context menu:
- Set: writes a value to the Out slot, and sends it to the device.