This page is a source for Occupancy (AAC).
Note: Component applicable for the LP, Touch Point, and FP panels.
The Occupancy component is responsible for configuring occupancy settings in the panel.
The Occupancy component has the following slots:
Status: shows the component’s status;
Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
Fault Status: informs about the point error status (true: point read/write error);
Enable: enables or disables the component (true: enabled, false: disabled);
Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Write Type: defines a method of writing values (COV, COV_PollFrequency, PollFrequency, COV_LinkSet);
Trigger: allows to force sending values on rising edge;
Occupancy Current Status: sets the current status of occupancy (Unoccupied, Occupied, Standby, ForcedOccupied);
Occupancy Current Mode: sets the current mode of occupancy (Unoccupied, Occupied);
Visibility: allows to activate or deactivate the point on the display (only for the LP panel);
Editable: enables or disables editing of an occupancy in the panel;
Fast Edit Mode: enables a fast edit mode in the panel (only for the LP panel);
- Mode: identifies a way of controlling the panel (LocalMode, BmsMode);
Occup Mode0 Name-Occup Mode1 Name: allows to set different occupancy mode names (up to 4, only ASCII characters; only for the LP panel);
Config Trigger: on rising edge sends configuration parameters to the device components (Editable, Mode).
The Occupancy component has the following actions:
- Read: reads the panel’s occupancy values and updates the Occupancy Current Status and Occupancy Current Mode slots;
- Read Config: reads configuration parameters from the panel (Editable, Mode);
- Write Config: writes configuration parameters to the panel (Editable, Mode).