This page is a source for LpMainMenuNumeric (AAC).
Component applicable only for the LP panel.
The LpMainMenuNumeric component is responsible for reading/writing and configuration of a single numeric parameter, which is placed in the LP panel main menu.
The LpMainMenuNumeric component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: informs about the point error status (true: point read/write error);
- Enable: enables or disables the point (true: enabled, false: disabled);
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Write Type: allows to set the writing mode (COV: only on input change, COV_PollFrequency: on the In slot change and periodically, PollFrequency: only periodically, COV_LinkSet: on the In slot change, using the "reverse following the link" function);
- Trigger: allows to force sending values on rising edge;
- Displaying Mode: allows to set the displaying mode (RealValue: the Out value is divided by 10; RegisterValue: the value is taken directly from the register);
- Out: the point’s output slot, the current value;
- In: the point’s input slot;
- Point No: the panel main menu number;
- Point Display Name: allows to set the point’s display name on the LCD screen (up to 4, only ASCII characters);
- Point Visibility: allows to activate or deactivate the point on the display;
Point Units: allows to set the point's units on the display (inactive or displays value unit: °C, °F, Pa, Lx, ppm, m3/h, %RH, L/s, %, h);
- Point Decimal Place: allows to set the decimal place on the display (inactive or displays decimal point on first, second, or third position);
- Point Priority: allows to set the displaying priority on the LCD screen (starting from the lowest value);
- Config Trigger: sends configuration parameters to the device components on rising edge.
The LpMainMenuNumeric component has the following right-click menu actions:
- Set: sets the In slot and sends it to the main menu point;
- Write: sends the In slot and sends it to the main menu point;
- Read: reads the panel main menu point value and sets the Out slot;
- Send Value: sends the user value to main menu point without changing the input slot, from the pop-up window;
- Read Config: reads the main menu point configuration parameters from the panel (Point Display Name, Point Visibility, Point Decimal Place, Point Priority);
- Write Config: writes the main menu point configuration parameters to the panel (Point Display Name, Point Visibility, Point Decimal Place, Point Priority).