The RegisterBitPoint component is responsible for reading Boolean values from a bit in a specified register in the device. The component has to be placed under the ModbusDevice component in the ModbusTCPNetwork.
The RegisterBitPoint component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: informs about the point error status (true: point read error);
- Enable: enables or disables the point (true: point enabled, false: point disabled);
- Address Format: allows to set the register address format (Modbus, decimal);
- Address: allows to set the register address;
- Nr Bit: allows to set the bit number in the register;
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Status Type: allows to set the type of reading the register (input, coil);
- Out: the current value of the read bit.
The RegisterBitPoint component offers the following action:
- Read: enforces reading of the point.