The NumericLine component is used to display and edit the numeric (float) variables. The displayed value of the In slot may be preceded by a description on the left side (prefix), e.g., the name, as well as on the right (suffix), e.g., the units.
In order to edit the variables, it is recommended to use the NVNumericWritable components from iSMA_platAAC20 kit. To edit the value of the NumericLine component, select true in the Editable slot, and provide the user with a write access to the component. To make sure that the value on the LCD is synchronized with the changes in the NVNumericWritable component the “link back-forward” strategy needs to be applied. There is a possibility to change the value from LCD by selecting the Set action. To do this, use the arrow up/down keys - add/subtract the value of the step. The step field value can be inputted in the application and changed by using keys F1, F2 (multiplying or dividing the step value by 10).
The NumericLine component has the following slots:
- Status: the current status of the component;
- Fault Cause: indicates the fault cause of the component;
- Prefix: static text which is displayed before the Numerical value (left aligned);
- In: the numeric value;
- Suffix: static text which is displayed after the Numerical value (right aligned);
- Editable: switch on/off for editing of variables;
- Auto Run Action: automatically goes to editing set action, without action selection (only for components which support 1 action);
- Decimal Points: displays the number of decimal places;
- Min: minimum value of the variable that can be set;
- Max: maximum value of the variable that can be set;
- Step: single change value in editing.