The BoolLine component is used to display and edit the Boolean variables (true/false). The component offers the option to input different texts that will appear separately for the true and false values. The displayed text may be preceded by a description on the left side (prefix), e.g., the name, as well as on the right (suffix), e.g., the units.
In order to edit the variables, it is recommended to use the NVBooleanWritable component from iSMA_platAAC20 kit. To edit the value of the BoolLine component select true in the Editable slot, and provide the user with a write access to the component. To make sure that the value on the LCD is synchronized with the changes in the NVBooleanWritable component the “link back-forward” strategy needs to be applied. There is a possibility to change the value from LCD by selecting the Set action. To do this, use the up/down arrow keys to switch between the values of true/false.
The BoolLine component has the following slots:
- Status: the current status of the component;
- Fault Cause: indicates the fault cause of the component;
- Prefix: static text displayed before the text of the In slot (left-aligned);
- In: the input Slot;
- On True: text which is displayed when the In slot’s value is ‘true’;
- On False: text which is displayed when the In slot’s value is ‘false’,
- Suffix: static text displayed after the text of the In slot (right-aligned);
- Editable: switches on/off for variables editing;
- Auto Run Action: automatically goes to editing set action, without action selection (only for components which support 1 action).