Applicable to OS V1.0-1.4
The And component performs a logical conjunction—the Out slot value is true if and only if all active input values are true; in case any of the In slots is false, the Out value is false.
The And component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the logical conjunction of values of the In slots;
- InA-InN: 10 or 4 input slots (depending on the component's variant).
Note: By default, in the Wire Sheet the component shows four slots: Status, Out, 2 In slots.
The And component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- And10: component with 10 In slots;
- And4: component with 4 In slots.