The Xor component performs an exclusive disjunction—the Out slot value is true if and only if the odd number of slots is true. If the even number of slots is true, the Out slot value is false.
The Xor component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the exclusive disjunction of values of the In slots;
- InA-InN: 10 or 4 input slots (depending on the component's variants).
The Xor component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- Xor10: component with 10 In slots;
- Xor4: component with 4 In slots.