The Nand component performs an alternative denial (a reversed conjunction)—the Out slot value is false if and only if all active input values are true; in case any of the In slots is false, the Out value is true.
The Nand component has the following slots:
- Status: indicates the current status of the component (OK, Fault);
- Out: the alternative denial of values of the In slots;
- InA-InN: 10 or 4 input slots (depending on the component's variant).
The Nand component comes in two variants—with 10 or 4 In slots. The 4 slots variant uses less memory within application.
- Nand10: component with 10 In slots;
- Nand4: component with 4 In slots.