This page allows for changing parameters of the Ethernet port, Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, and Foreign Device.
This page allows for setting parameters such as:
- IP Address (read/write): the IP address of the controller’s Ethernet interface;
- Mask (read/write): the network mask;
- Gateway (read/write): the network default gateway;
- Http Port (read/write): the http port;
- Mac Address (read-only): the Ethernet interface MAC address;
- Protocol Type (read-only): the DIP switch protocol selection;
- Modbus TCP Port (read/write): the Modbus TCP port number, default 502;
- Modbus Address (read-only): the Modbus device address set by rotary switches;
- Modbus TCP Communication Timeout (read/write): the timeout value for TCP/IP messages;
- RS485 Timeout (read/write): the timeout value for Modbus RTU/ASCII messages,
- Send Modbus Errors (read-only), enable/disable sending Modbus error messages;
- BACnet ID (read/write): BACnet ID set by rotary switches, this value can be overridden by the user; once overridden by the user, changing rotary switches will not affect the BACnet ID;
- BACnet UDP port (read/write): the BACnet IP port.
To save changes, please first click the “Submit” button, and then the “Reboot” button.