This page allows to enter the configuration parameters and show the information of the controller’s RS485 port.
This page allows for setting parameters such as:
- Baud rate (read-only): the RS485 baud rate within the range from 2400 to 115200;
- Modbus Config (read-only): the Modbus protocol type–RTU or ASCII;
- Stop Bits (read/write): number of stop bits (1 or 2);
- Data Bits (read/write): number of data bits transmitted in a single byte (7 or 8);
- Parity Bits (read/write): transmission protection as a parity bit added before the stop bit (bits);
- RS485 Biasing Resistors: activation of the biasing resistors for MINI IP modules only, with a hardware version >= 2.0; MIX IP modules with hardware version 3.0 and up have a hardware switch for RS485 biasing under the bottom cover;
- Received Frames (read-only): number of received frames;
- Transmitted Frames (read-only): number of transmitted frames;
- Error Frames (read-only): number of error frames.
To save changes, please use the “Submit” button.