iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a compact Master Application Controller with built-in different types of I/O and operating in the Niagara Framework environment. Using the specific local I/O set of 16 UI, 8 AO, 4 DI, and 8 DO allows to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration, and visualization.
To allow the IP connectivity there are 2 Fast Ethernet ports, which operate independently. Built-in 1 RS485 can be used to expand the number of I/O by connecting MINI or MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
Dedicated microSD card stores real-time data, history logs, and alarms as well as the operating system, Niagara Framework, and licenses.
There are 2 USB ports, one of them operates as a host port and the other one in the OTG mode.
9 Feb 2023
25 May 2022
24 Jun 2021
Document updated with support of the Niagara 4.10 information
16 Dec 2020
27 Apr 2020
Controller system update–Chapter 3.7
31 Mar 2020
31 Oct 2019
Updated universal input supported sensors list
1 Apr 2019
10 Dec 2018
1 Oct 2018
- Niagara 4.8 and later;
- real-time programming;
- 2 Fast Ethernet (independent);
- 1 RS485 (opto-isolated), optional extension as second RS485 port;
- optional M-Bus extension;
- 2 USB (1 OTG, 1 Host);
- 16 UI, 8 AO, 4 DI, and 8 DO;
- HDMI to connect an external display;
- built-in web server provides graphical user interface available from the web browser level;
- SD card to collect real-time data, history logs, and alarms;
- hardware replacement by SD card;
- different licensing models for various application types.